The choice of paint is not only about choosing a color: all paint manufacturers offer different lines for outdoor and indoor use, as well as separate paints for different metals, gloss to obtain special effects or to provide additional characteristics. Choosing a paint is not just about choosing a color: all paint manufacturers offer different lines for outdoor and indoor use, as well as separate paints for different metals, gloss for special effects or additional characteristics. Depending on the result you want, we and the manufacturers of the paints we use can offer the paints that best meet your expectations. According to their composition, paints are divided into:
- Epoxy powder paints – can create a high gloss effect with a very smooth surface. these paints have excellent adhesion, flexibility and hardness, and are also sufficiently resistant to chemical effects and protect against rust very well. The main disadvantages are low resistance to heat and constant light.
- Acrylic powder paints – sufficiently high gloss and color resistance to environmental effects. These paints are often used for outdoor objects because they are resistant to heat and alkali.
- Polyester powder paints – have intermediate properties of epoxy and acrylic paints. are extremely long-lasting and resistant to light, with very good physical properties. It is also widely used for outdoor objects.
- Epoxy-polyester powder paints – the main properties of these paints are the same as epoxy powder paints, but they have additional advantages – they do not yellow under constant light and are more resistant to environmental influences, but they are mostly used for interior work.
- Polyurethane powder paints – have very good physical and chemical properties and are characterized by long-term resistance after using the object in outdoor conditions.